Thursday 8 June 2017

Review: The Face Shop White Seed Brightening Toner

Hello!~

Here's my quick review on White Seed Brightening Toner from The Faceshop.



After a long day wearing make up, I usually wash it off with oil-based Make up remover  or a Micellar water, then washing my face using bar soap or a facial wash.  But little did I know that using toner after washing the face is really essential.

What does a facial toner do for the skin?  Toners are formulated to tighten pores and remove traces of oil, makeup, and other dirt that your daily cleanser failed to remove.

The Product:

The Face Shop White Seed Brightening Toner - AED135 or $37 (Php 1755)
This translucent, brightening toner helps brighten the skin and clear away dullness without leaving a sticky residue. 

A compound of brightening ingredients (White Lupin Seed, which contains a natural brightening substance, and White Daisy Flower extract, which helps reducing dullness) makes skin look bright and clear. 

This White Seed Complex is formulated without 7 additives: parabens, tar colorant, animal-sourced ingredients, mineral oil, talc, polyacrylamide, paraffin. (from the box)

The Review:
The Consistency of the product is thinned and watery.  The smell is sooooo good and refreshing (I so love it!).  It also moisturizes the skin, since I have a very dry skin, this white seed line of The Face Shop is really good for me plus it has a brightening effect as well.   




Overall, I am happy with this product, in view of the fact that after using it for 2 weeks now, I have noticed a big change on my dry skin.  It is now moisturized and hydrated.  I definitely recommend this product. 


Here, I used White Seed Brightening Toner before applying foundation.

The Face Shop White Seed Brightening Toner - AED135 or $37(Php 1755)




No comments:

Post a Comment